The 2021 Annual General Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, June 12, 2021 from 1 pm to 3 pm. You can register to attend via ZOOM at Eventbrite. See you there!
DID YOU KNOW…..
- that MGS is completely operated by VOLUNTEERS?
- that we need 13 Standing Committee Chairs to keep MGS running?
- that we have 10 Executive Council Members?
- that the Standing Committee Chairs, Executive Council Members and Branch representatives make up the governing Council of MGS?
- that we need people to work on the Standing Committees?
We hope you will consider volunteering at MGS.
The Standing Committee Chairs are part of the MGS Council and consists of these positions:
- Membership Services
- Special Projects
- Office Coordination
- Education and Outreach
- Social Media
- Grants and Applications
Information Technology Department
- Computer and Network Operations
- MANI Management/Operations
Note: These positions are not elected by the membership but are appointed by the MGS Executive. In order to do that, we need to know who is willing to serve. How about YOU?
Email your Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see 2021 Standing Committees – web brief descriptions for list of duties.
The Executive Committee meets monthly to direct the day-to-day operations of MGS, and consists of:
- Past President
- Vice President – Administration
- Vice President – Finance
- Vice President – Information Technology
- Vice President – Communications
- Member-at-Large 1
- Member-at-Large 2
- Recording Secretary
NOTE: Elected positions are 1-year terms, eligible to be re-elected to the same position for up to 4 years. Email your nomination and/or interest to email@example.com. Please see 2021 Executive – web brief descriptions.