Protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of personal information has always been fundamental to the way MGS conducts its affairs. We have a firm commitment to protecting the privacy of our donors, members, customers and visitors.
MGS collects personal information as a natural part of doing business as a charitable organization. We record and keep donor information to be in compliance with CRA regulations and guidelines regarding charitable receipts.
- Donor acknowledgments for all donations made to MGS will be published in our quarterly Generations
- Donations over $75 will be displayed on the Donor Wall at the MGS Resource Centre.
- Donation Receipts for donations $10 and over will be sent out monthly.
- If you want your donation to be anonymous, please email email@example.com.
- Corporate donations will also be acknowledged on the MGS website and listed in our Annual Report.
Grants and Sponsors
MGS always acknowledges and appreciates our Sponsors and Grant Organizations that contribute to our Society.