A family newsletter is a fun way to keep in touch with family and share your genealogy and family stories. In fact, you may have received a Christmas letter from someone or you may have written one yourself—this is a form of family newsletter. There are many different ways to do a family newsletter. Some things that you can include are:
- share your family recipes
- share family information like graduations, birthdays, job promotions, and other celebrations
- share births, deaths, or other major family changes
- share funny stories from the past
- share interviews with family members
- share genealogy research
A Google search for family newsletters will give you many more ideas and a variety of templates. Here are some great articles to get you started.