We Need Your Support
Manitoba Genealogical Society Inc. is a registered charity.
Our Charity Registration No. is 10766 0151 RR0001
When you choose to support us, you’ll you will be helping to ensure future generations can enjoy the heritage of Manitoba and family history forever. We have always believed the that everyone needs to know their past to appreciate their future. Like all donors, your own motivations for giving may be to:
- Ensure community organizations have resources that they can rely on
- Support our charity that a family member or friend supported through membership, activity, or volunteerism during their lifetime
- Provide support to future community historians
- Enrich lives by supporting our programs and resources for the heritage community
- Support our provincial arts and cultural organizations
We contribute to the Manitoba heritage community by engaging people in their family history. Our records include a unique collection of Manitoba history including rich community histories, transcriptions for tens of thousands of people in over 1700 cemeteries, a Manitoba Name Index of over 1.5 million names and growing. Additionally, we provide a Resource Centre in Manitoba for historians including accessible online finding resources, a comprehensive reference and borrowing library, a comfortable space for research, meetings, educational programming, and public events.
Our resources are accessed not only locally by the general public and members but also from researchers all over the world. We count on your generosity and interest so that all generations can learn where they came from.
Mail a donation using this form.
Mail your cheque to the
Manitoba Genealogical Society Inc.,
Unit E – 1045 St. James Street,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3H 1B1
• Find creative ways to develop and achieve your personal and charitable goals
• Plan your giving weekly, monthly or annually
• Effectively partner with your support to our charity
• Maximize your gift while minimizing your taxes
• Provide long-term financial stability for the causes you and others believe are making a difference
• Coordinate your charitable goals with your estate plan
It might take a bit more time and effort but you may find out, after reviewing the options with a planned giving consultant, that you may be able to make a larger donation than you ever thought possible.