Where Are We?
View our location and hours.
Manitoba Genealogical Society Inc.
Unit E – 1045 St. James Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Email Us While we would like to get back to you as soon as possible, we are a volunteer run organization and it may take a few days for you to receive a reply.
Each of the four Branches of the Society has their own resources and some have a library. Please refer to their individual website pages for further information.
Who are We?
MGS Executive – Officers:
- President: Jayne Paradis (email@example.com)
- Past President: Jim Oke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-President Administration: Vacant
- Vice-President Finance: Jim McKerchar (email@example.com)
- Vice-President Information Technology: Gayle Mager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-Pres. Communications: Janice Butcher (email@example.com)
- Member at Large: Mona Phillip (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Vacant (email@example.com)
- Secretary: Rick Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MGS Council – Chairs of Standing Committees
- Library: Mary Bole (email@example.com)
- Membership Services: Kenda Wood (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office Coordination: Vacant
- Research: Jim Rutherford (email@example.com)
- Special Projects: Kathy Stokes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fundraising: Vacant
- Grants & Applications: Daryl Dumanski (email@example.com)
Information Technology Department
- Computer & Network Operation: Aleta Foreman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MANI Management & Operation: Gord McBean (email@example.com)
- Social Media: Janice Butcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Generations Journal: Dave Farmer (email@example.com)
- Education & Outreach: Bill Curtis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Publicity: Daryl Dumanski (email@example.com)
Each of the people listed above volunteers their time for the Manitoba Genealogical Society Inc. Why not become one of our great volunteers? In addition to any vacancies noted above, we have many other volunteer opportunities.
What are you waiting for? Get Involved!